Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Ginsberg Agency: Automobile insurance in Nassau County and Suffolk County, NY
Ginsberg Agency offers vehicle insurance policy options. We serve customers in the Suffolk county and Nassau County, NY area and would be happy to provide you with no obligation automobile insurance quotes.
As a vehicle insurance agency, we help you ensure you are protected against the financial loss associated with an accident or other covered insurance claim. Your automobile insurance agent helps you establish a contract between yourself and an auto insurance company. By paying the agreed on premium, according to the particulars in your contract, that automobile insurance company will pay covered associated losses as defined in the vehicle insurance policy with the automobile insurance company.
Why Work with an Automobile Insurance Agent?
We are a vehicle insurance agency who assists you in finding the right policy to protect yourself financially.
- Car accidents can be costly.
- If a car is stolen, replacement is expensive.
- When people are injured in a vehicle accident, there are associated costs and those costs could be in excess of what you are capable of paying out of pocket.
- In New York automobile liability insurance is mandatory
- If you finance your vehicle, your lender will require proof of insurance
Things to Ask a Vehicle Insurance Agency in NY
Ginsberg Agency are known advocates who locate auto insurance that meets your unique requirements.
Below are some considerations as you shop for automobile insurance:
- Deductible fees. Lower premiums can equal a higher deductible. Be sure you can pay that higher deductible before you agree.
- Does the automobile insurance company have a good reputation for customer service and expedited claims payments?
- Are there discounts available for your good driving record, age, etc.?
- How do you file and settle car insurance claims? (Ask about the specific procedure for claims filing)
Talk to the Ginsberg Agency about your options for automobile insurance. We serve customers in and around Suffolk and Nassau County, NY and we look forward to helping you.